Friday, March 28, 2014

New BackSplashes!

I finally finished putting up all my backsplashes! Using the Smart Tiles was fairly easy...just clean the area with a degreaser and peel and stick. Cutting and piecing around odd shapes was a bit frustrating, at least to me, but the tiles are flexible and forgiving of minor mishaps. I actually did four backsplashes, the kitchen, the half bath and two separate sinks in the master bath and only wasted one tile. Not bad for a beginner!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


The Kitchen pattern is Idaho



The Half Bath pattern is Bellagio



Above is Jack's sink

The Master Bath pattern is Dune

Below is Gail's sink


In case you're wondering,we got them at Home Depot.

We are very happy with the results!


1 comment:

  1. Great! The ones in your bathroom are exactly what I want in our kitchen behind the stove. Home Depot it is!

    ReplyDelete