Friday, November 7, 2014

Sedona...

While we were staying in Williams, we took a side trip to Sedona, Arizona.  It's an artistic area that is a bit of an oasis in the middle of the desert.  I had heard a lot about it and wanted to see it.  The road to Sedona is a bit harrowing.  My brother Glen warned me about it and he was right!  Up and down mountain roads with twists and turns and a 7% grade along part of it.  All I can say is that it's a good thing we were just in the truck and not pulling the fifth wheel! Sedona is worth the drive though.

We drove around a bit before we found a place to park, then we wandered around town, went in and out of shops and had a very expensive lunch...with some beautiful views.

I took a bunch of pictures, of course...
















No comments:

Post a Comment